Wallet Feng Shui Tips To Attract Wealth
You have a wallet with you day in day out and did you know that your Wallet Feng Shui can be used to help create wealth, improve careers and relationships, and even for protection? There are many aspects of this technique that you need to be familiar with if you want to use it in your life. Here are some of the most important factors to remember when using Feng Shui wallet to do the work for you in your daily life.
Decluttering The Wallet
According to the Feng Shui doctrine, the more space you have, the more the opportunity to create more wealth. The aim is to have more space to facilitate exploration and coming up with new ideas for the generation of more wealth. Therefore, it’s always good to have your wallet in a very tidy and clean condition, so begin clearing out all of the unnecessary items in your wallet and purse. This includes all credit cards, loose change, old coins and other worthless pieces of paper. To increase prosperity, it’s important to have a clean and spotless wallet. You can also wash your wallet with a vinegar and water solution to remove all traces of cash. Likewise for home and work, keeping clutter out of your wallet will help you to attract wealth luck Feng Shui.
Deciding On A Colour
When choosing the colour of your wallet, you should keep in mind that the colour has a big impact on the perspective of Feng Shui, it is best to choose the one that represents the characteristics that you want to bring into your life. Each colour has its own symbolise effect on the outcome, thus selecting a particular shade of colour will ensure you manifest the correct concepts of what you are seeking.
Let’s look at the most popular colours and their symbolic meaning behind them.:
- Black: Black, which is the most common and fashionable colour, symbolizes prosperity and wealth. Thus, for people looking to advance their careers or business fortunes, black is the colour to go for.
- Brown: Representing the earth, is a classic colour that encourages saving and frugality. A brown wallet will incentivize you to manage your money better and encourage growth in savings.
- Green: A green wallet is believed to promote income opportunities. Therefore, a green wallet is recommended for entrepreneurs who are looking for ideas and new opportunities.
- Yellow: Normal light or bright yellow wallet may attract money, but it will often come in and out easily. Money flows in well but spending a lot of money as well. To counter this problem, you might want to consider mustard yellow or pastel yellow for your wallet/purse instead. If you want to save money, choose mustard yellow and if you are someone who wants to increase wealth luck, choose pastel yellow instead.
- Blue: Blue, which is symbolic of water, represents the notion that money can be drained easily and is difficult to accumulate. Therefore, it is not recommended for people who want to attract wealth.
- Red: Red symbolizes fire. Red wallets are not recommended as they suggest that the fire will burn away your wealth luck.
- Pink: Pink is suitable for ladies who are looking for love, but it is not recommended for people who are eager to increase their wealth.
Shape And Size Matters
When deciding on the shape and size of your wallet, avoid getting those irregular shapes, it is best to choose one that has a long and straight type that you do not have to fold the notes in order to put it in as money doesn’t like being wrinkled or creased. It is also important to have enough compartments to segregate the items like credit cards and banknotes. As money likes order, you should line up your notes in a way that they lie in the same order and notes of the same amount together. Make sure your new wallet is larger than usual to contain more money- this should help attract more money and abundance to fill the free space.
According to Feng Shui, there are some additional gestures you can take to trigger a positive impact on your finances such as placing three coins on a red ribbon that is positioned adjacent to where the wallet is kept and keeping gemstones that encourages prosperity will also fill your pockets with more cash.
Feng shui is a very beneficial practise that can easily promote wealth and prosperity when used appropriately. Ensuring that you decide on the influential colours, cleanliness, and appreciative locations of your wallet can certainly empower you to increase your money and income opportunities.